Monday, August 17, 2009
Moooved
Ingrid Michaelson - "Breakable" video by that1guywhosings
Just moved into my new apartment. I can say I am 98% done with this moving process. There are a couple odds and ends that I need to do at my old apartment, but I am really looking forward to being done. Example: Today, I stepped on an electrical plug for my surge protector and cut my foot - ouch! Not the best time to cut your foot! I had to then search in boxes for bandages and neosporin as my foot bled on the carpet. Not the best way to start off your day, especially Monday. Hopefully, I will be done unpacking soon, but I have a feeling that it will take awhile.
I hope that I will love this new apartment as much as my old one. I am going to really miss my old apartment - like close proximity to Jess, pool, and balcony - but, it is time for change and to learn a new part of the District. Also, I will be closer to my fav. d.c. musical venue, 9:30 club, so I can hopefully go to more concerts. Ingrid Michaelson is actually having a show there in September. Let me know if you want to join me, as I am always looking for concert partners. Well, I think that brings us full circle - Enjoy the video and song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO happy you're moved in safely!! and i LOVE that video- is it the actual one or did someone make that? it's so cute- aaaand i LOVE ingrid...when is she coming to DC?? maybe i will have to come for the concert ;)
Post a Comment