Sunday, October 11, 2009

Re: Our jobs could be worse.

Yeah, I haven't been blogging. Sorry!

Work and life have been a bit crazy, but I decided to share my convo (below) which characterizes my general feeling on my life. It all started with this Safety Fail picture. Enjoy!

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009, Work spouse wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAH that's awful - I hope that's not really true.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009, me:

just note that you would be the guy outside the window and I would be the guy standing there holding you from falling b/c we all know that you could not save me from falling you


On Fri, Oct 9, 2009, Work spouse wrote:

that's funny, cause I was wondering which one of us would be outside the window. I was thinking the other way around since I'm terrified of heights. I'll start going to the gym.


On Fri, Oct 9, 2009, me:

Well you know I am sort of weak so I imagine after awhile, I will fly out the opening and we will both plummet to our deaths


On Fri, Oct 9, 2009, Work spouse wrote:

fantastic.


On Fri, Oct 9, 2009, me:

Till death do us part, work spouse.


On Fri, Oct 9, 2009, Work spouse wrote:

at least we hold our vows sacred.


On Fri, Oct 9, 2009, me:

Amen.


Yeah, it is quite negative view on work/life. I don't know what I would do without my work spouse. I think I need a vacation or to win the lottery so that I don't have to work anymore.

No comments: