Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gobble Gobble


Since it is a week before Christmas, I thought I should post pictures from Thanksgiving. This year, there is not a photo of me trying to fit the whole turkey in my mouth like past years, but a lovely photo of the bird and my dad's latest recepe of asparagus coins from Ad Hoc at Home. My dad has become quite the gourmet chef or at least a chef with all the tools of a gourmet chef. :)

It is amazing how fast time flies by, but it was nice to have some time off of work to see my family, especially a special little puppy, and eat excessively.  Sadly this year, I did not get my Thanksgiving day nap! Usually, I get to take a 1-2 hour nap, prior to making the mash potatoes, but for some reason we decided to eat earlier 4 p.m. than usual (5 p.m.).  Oh well, maybe I can enjoy a Christmas day nap instead.

Well, I should probably start my Christmas shopping considering we are seven days away.  My gift to you, dear reader, is this adorable/frightening photo of Buxie. She is special indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah woah woahhhh is buxie holding a glass and drinking?? im so scared

Anonymous said...

why yes, she is. She is becoming a human!