mo·not·o·nous/məˈnätn-əs/AdjectiveI have no idea how we are already in mid-July. Can someone tell me how we got here? Where does the time go? Everyday goes by quickly and I feel robotic - wake up, go work, get stressed out, eat at my desk alone, go home at 6-7 p.m., sigh because it is so hot outside, watch tv, eat dinner and go to bed, then repeat. It feels monotonous, especially when it is so hot outside that you can only breath recycled air conditioned air. Recently, I found all of these temporary tattoos with hearts, butterflies, and flowers that I have been putting oh my wrists to make myself laugh at work. Gosh that sounds pathetic.
1. Dull, tedious, and repetitious; lacking in variety and interest.
2. (of a sound or utterance) Lacking in variation in tone or pitch.
3. Me.
Next week is my last full week of working. It feels bizarre but I am ready for the change.
No comments:
Post a Comment