Today, I saw this BBC article about the Japanese word that was selected as the word that best summarizes the year. The word was 絆(きずな) or kizuna, which is a nice word (and a more positive spin to the other highly ranked word, disaster) to summarize a difficult year and it means the need for bonds or connections between people. I know that this year has been full of changes, loss and challenges for the world and for me. I am so thankful for the love and support of my family and friends. Well, time to run to dinner and then Christmas eve service tonight. Happy Holidays everyone! Wishing you good health, happiness, and joy in the New Year!
![]() |
| Here is my hilarious collage of my sis and bux during our Christmas eve meal. This photo my have been posed... |


1 comment:
love those pics! -love, ALI
Post a Comment