Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lion king

I got back from South Africa a week ago and I am still posting pictures from June. There are moments where I feel like Cape Town was ages ago, but then again there are moments where it feels like just yesterday.  I really miss seeing my new friends, my internship, and seeing Table Mountain everyday. But, it has been nice to be back in D.C. and experience some summer.

Back to the delayed photos of my incredible trip to the Garden Route game park. It was a beautiful lodge and location, where we got to stay in little huts and eat amazing buffet food! Haha - of course, I have to comment on the food. It was so good and unlimited. But the star, of course, were the animals. There were lions, elephants, giraffes, and rhinos - oh my! I was in awe the entire time.


I also got to ride a zebra...at the playground. Haha


No comments: