Saturday, September 22, 2012

Last days

L to R: Walking to the train station at 7 a.m.,  Hermanus, Farewell Lunch @ Rhodes Memorial, Last Day Walk to Work through Company Gardens,  Rainbow on the way to Hermanus, Ladies night in Gugus, Rhodes lunch special aka delicious-ness, View from the Farewell luncheon, Mhani Gingi Market,  magnificent view facing northeast, Seafood lunch in Hermanus, The Stage @ TEDxCapeTown, Photo w/ Mama Lillian on my last day at Mhani Gingi, Parliament Building by Company Gardens, Last ride to Mutual, Fun farewell dinner with Rithwann and Zaid's family. 
Here are some photos of my last days in Cape Town, which were so amazing and beautiful. I had the perfect send off full of friends, kindness, adventure, good food, and fun. I miss the people and beauty everyday, esp now that I am back in school. Still so thankful that I had this experience and it also makes me excited to get out of school.

No comments: