Friday, March 6, 2009

Goodbye Winter Blues

Today Sat Sun

Mar 6 Mar 7 Mar 8

AM Clouds / PM Sun Mostly Cloudy Cloudy
PM Sun, Mostly Cloudy, Cloudy

60° 73° 74° High
48° 53° 50° Low


I hope this past Monday's snow and frigid weather is the last of Winter '09, because this girl is just sick of it. I am excited for warmer weather and margaritas. Also, Cherry Blossoms and Alex Trebek (who is grand marshal of the parade). Spring is D.C. is my fav. time of year. Sadly, it only lasts a week before it becomes insanely humid and hot, but I will take it over this past Tuesday's weather.

My other hope is that our office goes on another walk during the peak time of the Cherry Blossoms, which is April 3 - April 9, 2009 this year. We did it last year and it was so much fun! What a nice way to spend 3 hours of work. It was not too crowded, like if you went on a weekend day. Plus, anytime not working is a nice way to spend a workday. One day I want to go to the real Cherry Blossom or Sakura Matsuri in Japan. I have never seen the sakura blossom during the peak season in Japan. But, I guess the D.C. version of Sakura Matsuri will do for now.

No comments: