Since I only have 15 hours of vacation time, it appears that I am not going to be going anywhere, so I decided to do some photojournalism of my office.
Can't you tell I am bored and in need of adventure?!?! Also, I am lacking my work spouse, who should return from vaca so that I can have some amusement. I am not sure if you can do photojournalism with a cellphone camera, but hey! why not?! Who needs an expensive nikon camera when you have an EnV2 camera phone? At least, the pixels are better than the blackberry phone. Go-go verizon telephone! I also wanted to document my green thumb and show off my lovely plants, esp. my new polka-dot plant that I go this weekend. Enjoy!
Below, a scale of my green thumb at work. The first photo is when I inherited this dead-like plant. The second photo was from earlier today and the last, after my plant's hair cut.




Lastly, my newest addition, a Hypoestes phyllostachya or polka-dot plant
. I will call him Seymour as I give all of my personal possessions male names.
No comments:
Post a Comment