Saturday, November 7, 2009

Addiction: The TV edition (again)

I am a TV enthusiast or addict. I prefer the term enthusiast. Below, I have compiled my list of this season's best new TV shows and if you haven't started to watch these shows, then you are missing out. I recommend that you start :) Being the cool kid that I am, I picked my fav. clips from each show. Enjoy:

Flash Forward

I never watched Lost or Heroes, so I never understood the hubbub or hype, but now I found my Lost/Heroes. Also, all the men on this show are really attractive. Joseph Fiennes and John Cho, yum!

I will be really upset if it gets canceled. I don't want it to end up like Reunion, where I was left saying "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?"




Community

This show received a lot of critical acclaim and at first, I did not understand it. But, now I do. This Halloween episode was the best episode, bar none. Abed and Troy are the best characters and they are great together.



Glee

I love this show, but I must say they have some consistence problems because some episodes are not so good, while others are amazing. This is my favorite song/mash-up that they have song so far. The best part is when Artie sings "confessions." I hope that he gets to sing more on the show.



Modern Family

This is my last clip and I think I have saved the best for last. This show is great! It is funny, sweet and endearing. It actually makes me feel good inside. I love all of the motherly/fatherly advice. It really has a great message of family and love, while being really funny.



No clip, but I love this show too:

Drop Dead Diva
- This show is a mixture of Ally Beal and Ugly Betty. Another show that is endearing. I hope it comes back next year...

So those are my picks. I have enjoyed rewatching these episodes, esp. with my glass of wine :) hopefully, you have too

No comments: