It is crazy to think that this time last year, the weather was "Partly sunny and increasingly breezy. 68-73 degrees." I am going to be excited to see and feel that weather again. I was ecstatic today to just see the sun! Yesterday's second blizzard (or was that a snowstorm?) looked like a shaken up snow globe. It would have been beautiful if I had not been cooped up all day inside for the past six days.
So what have I been up to? Obviously not blogging! Haha! As you can see, I have not done this in awhile... But, I have been keeping myself busy by finishing a book (Sarah Vowell's Assassination Vacation) and working from home. Also, "going" online window shopping and reading starred items in my google reader.
Want to see what I have been ogling?
- House of Harlow 1960 Abalone Stations Necklace in Gold - I am loving Nicole Richie's fashion/jewelry. Granted it is more than I would want to spend on a necklace, but I love it.
- Nautical prints, like here and here. I am a sucker for stripes.
- Day dresses!
- Especially this one from Bailey 44 that I saw from Love, Taylor blog that I love. It is the least expensive item on Tay's blog post about wardrobe essentials and I do need a black dress, as all girls do...
- Sandals
Here is my cutie in PA:
Gosh, I miss her and wish I could be with her in the snow!

1 comment:
LOVE the snow pic, your pup, and that lbd! get it!
Post a Comment