
Friday, I walked down to the tidal basin to see the cherry blossoms. The weather in DC has been freakish. One day, it was 60 degrees and the next, it would be 30 degrees. Lately, we have been suffering from the cold spell.
Granted, yesterday was 84 degrees and sunny & today, it was 45 degrees and rainy. I was really worried about the cherry blossoms dying from the cold weather, so I walked down after work. I think my fingers were numb from being exposed and the tidal basin felt empty, in comparison to other years during high season. As always, cherry blossom season is the best time of year in DC. Just beautiful!
 |
| cherry blossoms at sunset |
What's wrong with this photo? Do you like the photo bomb to my left? I think that guy was whipped. Being a pro that I am, I used my long monkey arms to photograph myself. I don't need a man to take my photo!
So where did the mustache come from? Well, I was goofing off on
Picnik to add the purple arrows and decided to give myself a mustache. Pretty cute, no? Reminds me of my high school brit literature teacher, Mr. Doyle.
Do you like my mustache, Shannon?
No comments:
Post a Comment