Thursday, June 23, 2011

Why is my dress so tight...

Oh yeah, this is why...

The photos below are a mixture of my mom's cooking (she's an amazing cook), store bought goodies, an amazing tempura menu (minus the tempura green tea ice cream), bakery goodies, and matcha cream drink from Saryo Tsujiri (茶寮都路里). Why am I obsessed with food? I think it was ingrained in me from childhood from my family and from the hours of watching Japanese tv cooking shows and variety shows that focused on food.

From Left to Right: One monring's breakfast, Mitarashi dango (my favorite summer treat), Japanese's breakfast, and yummy Japanese hamburger steak w/ salad.  
Hotel Granvia Kyoto's Kyorinsen
From Left to Right: chicken karaage w/ salad, rice and picked plum, matcha cream drink that I am still dreaming of, and a apple strudel and cheese break with actual cheese inside. So delicious!
Oh gosh, I need to go exercise and do some yoga after all of this food.  Mmm!

No comments: