Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a week w/o aaron

Last Saturday, my boyfriend returned from a week-long vacation. I was insanely jealous that he got away from the dreary weather of DC and was at the beach. Did you know that I haven't seen the ocean in two years?! Besides feeling sorry for myself about not seeing the ocean and having a ton of things to read for school,  I kept myself quite amused and even made a new friend, Snakey. 


Snakey is also virgo, who enjoys laugher (despite being cold blooded, he is full of hot air! Ba Dum Tsh!) and lounging.We had a great time grocery shopping (which is where we met), singing in the car, studying/resting his face on my computer, and making funny faces due to drinking wine (snakey is the one with his tongue sticking out).  All in all, a good time was had by all humans and balloon-animals. Well, time for bed!

1 comment:

Femme Fermental said...

Girl, you are way better at blogging than I am. :)