- Cup of Jo - This is my go to inspiration/ make me happy blog. She even makes me want to live in NYC (for a weekend). Great ideas, photos and fashion. Also just featured in Martha (oh heyyy!)
- Oh Joy - Amazing fashion and design (love this or that) blog and the food pictures are to die for! If I could eat my computer screen, it would be for her pictures of SoCal eateries in her photos.
- buzzfeed - Hello time suck - this is the procrastination central blog- full of wacky news, crazy pictures and other random/silly/goofy stuff that I enjoy.
- Jezebel - not as good as it used to be, esp after the redesign & need for quantity over quality, but still a staple in my reader. Love the gossip roundups in the AM & "you might have missed this" b/c I typically do.
- Gotta pay some homage to the boyfriend's blog, b/c it pays part of the bills, DCist. Plus, the only blog on here that is local, to me.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Top 5: blogs
I haven't done a top 5 in awhile now... maybe in years. But, after a Friday night date with my lovely friend Elise, where we always end up talking about pretty things, art, design, internet, music, and fun blogs, I thought I would do one of my favorite blogs. I think that I could probably speak passionately about it and food for hours. I probably spend too much time reading blogs (def. more time than writing in my own), but can you blame me? It is what I do to zone, de-stress and find inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment