Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crazy September

The last month was a whirlwind. School started on August 27th and ever since, I have felt like I have been treading water. My life has turned into school, school, school with little to no social life. But some major things happened last month, like one of my dearest friends got married.  I also got to see some of my best friends in the world, which was amazing! I am so thankful that we got to have this time together and to share this joyous union together. The last exciting thing that occurred in September is that I became an Aunt! Yup, I am now a proud Auntie and I am so excited to watch this tiny tiny tiny person grow up. I can't wait for her to get bigger so I can have conversations. I think we will have lots of fun together.

Also last week, my social enterprise program held a launch event for our program. It was really fun and inspring day. I have some amazing members of my cohort. Here is the summary of the event from the Social Enterprise Association blog that I work on and why I don't write here anymore (sorry!). Seth Goldman of Honest Tea is such a great speaker and even better mentor. I am really thankful for the opportunity to work with him. It was such an awesome event, so check out the slideshow below (which amazing works here, but not on the Wordpress site- oye!!)

  

No comments: