On Sunday, I made this Martha Stewart Rice Crispy treats for my class. It was a nice break from the crazy amount of studying, presentations, and emails that I have been writing/working on lately. I am so thankful that this is my last year of graduate school. I feel like this Fall has been the most stressful one that I have had in a long time, granted now that I think about it- the Fall where I applied to graduate schools and took the GREs was also quite painful one as well, esp. since I had so many business trips. I digress...
Sandy blew past us yesterday and provided me with time to catch up on my school work and a little break from boring lectures and commuting. Glad that I didn't lose power and that all of my loved ones are safe and sound. It appears public transportation is running and I will have class tomorrow morning. Well, I am off to the gym to clear my head. Happy Halloween to you, tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment