Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holidaze

Almost a week ago, I completed my second to last semester of graduate school (yes!!!!) and I am still catching up on life, friends, family, and the upcoming holiday. This semester was so hectic - it was the worst socially, emotionally, physically (I have not seen the gym in weeks), and economically, as I was too busy w/ school/club that I didn't do that many hours for my part-time job. So, I am ready for some rejuvenation and the rebirth that comes with the end of the year and start of a new one. 

Time to enjoy the beauty of the season and time with friends, who I've neglected for 5 months.  Hooray for the end of the semester! Below are some shots of the city in season w/ a shot of my recent batch of cookies that I made for a cookie exchange. Sadly, you can't see the pretzels inside, but they taste pretty great! 


No comments: