Tuesday, December 18, 2012

planning...

My take on one of the seriously adorable gift tags, which could
totally be an ornament for a Christmas tree. 
In the past couple of days, I have been planning my time off. Doesn't sound right, huh? I guess you can say that I am a planner. This year is the first time, that I have nothing planned for a month. So it seems right that I plan my vacation, right?!?! 

During finals, I was tagging and bookmarking a lot of DIY posts on my reader, so that during my break I could try and do some of those crafts.  Here are some of my favorites: 

I have also been watching a number of documentaries too. Some were really good (AI WEIWEINEVER SORRY & First Position) and others were not my cup of tea (Mansome & What's the Matter with Kansas?). During the semester, my boyfriend would watch a number of good documentaries while I studied, which was really distracting. So now, I am catching up but it is hard to pick out good ones. I have been staying away from food related documentaries. Mainly so that I can keep eating what I eat without guilt. Haha. At least sitting around and watching documentaries are kinda educational. That's what I keep telling myself...

“The world is not changing if you don’t shoulder the burden of responsibility.”— Ai Weiwei (@aiww) on Twitter, December 2, 2009 

No comments: