This time last week, I developed a crazy cold. I assume it is from the flu shot that I received on New Years day or my overall anxiety about getting sick. But during my cold, it made me think - wouldn't it be nice if we could switch out our heads, like anpanman! Who is Anpanman? Anpanman is a cartoon character, whose head is made of bean-filled bread/pastry that would help people of the town fight against injustice. There is a richer history and meaning that you can find in Wikipedia, but for the purposes of this story all you need to know is that Anpanman can switch his head for a freshly baked new one. Imagine being sick and then being able to get a new head - then allowing others to eat your crummy old one? Yum and awesome, at the same time. I wish that was possible.
Found this episode to share - apparently Anpanman is the most popular fictional character among children for the past 10 yrs. I prefer Dorimon, but that is a topic for another blog post. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment