Summer is flying by and i don’t know how it is already mid-August already. I feel like it was just June and I had the whole summer ahead of me. I can't believe that its almost my birthday, which always signifies the end of the summer.
In lieu of writing more cover letters, here are a few of my favorite pictures from my recent travel to Minnesota. It was so nice and peaceful to be out there. Minnesota always signifies family, reflection, and creativity. Also, it allows me to live out my HGTV fantasies. I am always inspired by the beauty of nature, so I took a lot of photos. Here are a couple of my favorites, using the panorama function of my iphone.
 |
| Sunset Skies |
 |
| Cloudy Skies |
Maybe its a good thing to have this season come to a close. I am hoping that fall things will fall in place in the Fall. A girl can hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment