- 30 Things to start doing for yourself. Probably 30 things to do or continue doing in my 30s.
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs (UPDATED), pic.twitter.com/Dpi2NniHSi (H/t @mdcounselling & @BreneBrown).
- "Creative Process" Explained By Comics from Buzzfeed.
- Article for the shy kid aka me. How to be a better conversationist. Apparently there is a shyness research institute - I wonder if everyone who works there is shy...my be a prerequisite. ;)
- Favorite Friedman piece in a LONG L-O-N-G Time --> Obama Snowden and Putin
- The cabin's wall paper - which is something I have grown to love. For the most part, the wallpaper in each room is only an accented wall with the exception of the bathroom, which is the entire room (it's the yellow paisley, which I feel is too much, esp. with the 70s decor).

Monday, August 19, 2013
Things I love:
Some Links:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment