![]() |
| Northern MN in a polaroid or six mini fujifilm instanx mini film to be exact. |
After 1,377 miles and 2.5 days in the car ride, I arrived to my destination in Northern Minnesota.
Side note: Have you heard of the Bob Evan's Biscuit Bowl? Hey Jamie Oliver, your food revolution can start here. Save middle America's arteries from Biscuit Bowls. I digress.
It is one of my favorite places in the world and beside one summer, I have spent every summer there. I was so happy to be out in the country and breath fresh air. My mom says that the fresh air is so pure here that it causes her to be narcoleptic. My first couple of days were spent in haze of napping, bbqs, golf, and chilling on the hammock. I can't believe my vacation is over. It is always sad to leave, but at least I have something to look forward to next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment