This past weekend, I went back home to visit my parents for a relaxing weekend at home. It was so nice to get away from the city and the stresses of work/life. It was also nice to be outside in the middle of the day on Friday. It was great to be surrounded by nature, rather than concrete jungle. Although, my allergies were killing me this weekend. I may have outdone myself this weekend though, I painted a top of a hallway, spent two hours at Lowes with my dad (with no Yard Crashers, Bathroom Crashers, and Bedroom Crashers to surprise me w/ a home remodel), and helped clean the basement. But, it was exactly what my mom wanted. She deserves a little less stress and anxiety in her life. It was so nice to be with her and my dad. Happy belated Mother's day, Mom! Thank you to my mom for always being so supportive of me and don't be upset that I used this photo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment