First, some man was crushing me with his oversized backpack. He kept hitting me with the bag and then kept looking back to see what his bag was hitting. Hi, I'm 5'9 - you can't really miss me. Then, there was a 40-something couple cuddling and leaning up against the center pole of the Metro. People that monopolize the center pole really piss me off, but add PDA? Share the pole and do that at home! Or at least don't do that on an overcrowded train!!
I swear that one day, I will snap from my metro road rage because it is slowly building up.
The Tokyo Metro has these great new signs that need to be implemented in Washington, D.C. Like this one:
I think that this would take care of the oversized backpack man. I also like this one:
This would be good for Saturday nights. Each sign basically says "do it at home" and each month, Tokyo Metro posts a new ad that advertised proper metro manner and etiquette. I give this kind of advertising a big thumbs up!
Slightly related: Did you know that NYC Metro riders receive/request notes to give to their bosses and teachers to explain their tardiness? I wonder if Metro could implement this too.
No comments:
Post a Comment