Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snowy Days in Boston

This weekend, I escaped to Boston to see Alessandra and Laurinda. I luckily bypassed the two snow storms and made it back home in one piece. I also survived crying babies and chatty neighbors on the plane. I doubt that I will ever travel the weekend before the Christmas Holiday again, but it was totally worth it. I had a fun and crazy weekend with my ladies. I miss them already! The highlights of my weekend, include:

  1. Sideshows and wine
  2. Cookie dough and Square-shaped cookies
  3. "Sometimes, when I'm in the area, I just like to watch you"
  4. Electric blankets
  5. Dunkies
  6. Shopping trips
  7. The Soup Factory!
  8. Group Facebook stalking
  9. Stuffing our faces with sushi
  10. Not Shoveling :-P
Thank you to my wonderful hostesses. Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

1 comment:

Perezosita said...

omg come back PLEASE so we can facebook stalk together- it's not the same since you left =( miss you and thinking of you/the fam lots hun!