Otherwise, I had a wonderful Christmas. I opened presents, took my annual Christmas day nap, exchanged gifts with Aaron, put out our luminaries, ate dinner with plenty of wine, and watched Mama Mia with my parents. I think she enjoyed my sister's gift to her and the wine from dinner. I particularly enjoyed when my mom called Meryl Streep a slut and then passed out on the couch. Oh well, my mom passing out is one of our traditions. Buxie also enjoyed her first Christmas.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Mama Mia
Otherwise, I had a wonderful Christmas. I opened presents, took my annual Christmas day nap, exchanged gifts with Aaron, put out our luminaries, ate dinner with plenty of wine, and watched Mama Mia with my parents. I think she enjoyed my sister's gift to her and the wine from dinner. I particularly enjoyed when my mom called Meryl Streep a slut and then passed out on the couch. Oh well, my mom passing out is one of our traditions. Buxie also enjoyed her first Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment