Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Festivus for the rest of us.

Last night, Aaron wanted me to write Christmas cards with him. If you don't know, I don't love Christmas. I think it is too commercial. So, I had to write holiday cards at 11 o'clock at night. Aaron decided to write cards that just said "Wishing you Joy" with maybe two sentences that said "Happy Holidays" and "Happy New Year." Boringgg! So, I decided that I wanted my cards to be more personal, but since it was late (for me, an old lady) the cards turned into rambling tired holiday cards of cheer. Tired Cheer. If you do receive one of my cards, I apologize for the bad grammar and constant mentioning of "happy holidays" (I wanted to be PC & I was tired). Please feel free to send me your address if you want to receive my rambling cards. Otherwise, here is my digital green holiday card.

Happy Festivus!
The inside of the card should say "It isn't over until you pin me!" and all of the proceeds of my digital cards should go toward the "human fund."

No comments: