I was so lazy this weekend. My fun Saturday night activity was looking at cool fashion and shopping website. Do they call not buying clothes on clothing websites - window shopping? I don't know, but thats what I doing.
Here are a couple of my fun finds:
I totally think that my friend Laurinda should sell her jewelry on this website. If I were still creative (which died when I started working at a non-profit) I would totally sell things on this website.
I am totally going to use this website for my future gift purchases.
I wish I felt as fashionable as these ladies. I loved seeing the fashion combinations. It is very inspirational, especially as I think about ways to wear my new brown boots. But, one of the blogs that I read daily is Fashion Is Poison, who is a girl in CA that documents her fashion finds and outfits. Gotta love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment