I thought I would list the things that I want:
- Leather Motorcycle Jacket - I hear Zara has a cute one. I know that I am a couple months behind, as a couple of my friends purchased leather jackets in November and I have been yearning for leatha jacket for months.
- Poncho! I've been wanting to have one of these for at least 1 yr. I just like the word poncho. My mom has this great poncho for her younger days. I wish that it wasn't yellow b/c it washes me out. But, this is my dream poncho. Not for that much money.
- Skinny Jeans for my cute brown frye boots. I don't think I could tuck my jeans into my current pair of jeans. God, I never thought I would say that.
- Spring Clothing- Thanks a lot J.Crew for your new arrivals.
No comments:
Post a Comment