Monday, February 9, 2009

dork moment

If you notice to your right there is a Twitter feed. I am not exactly sure why I am on twitter because I don't really have any friends on it and I don't "meet up w/ people" b/c of this micro-blogging program. But, I am on it.

This Saturday, I randomly sent a message to one of my celebrity friends (at least I think she is the real person and not a personal assistant) and she replied back! It was like being a child again and getting a letter with a signed autograph, but not. I actually never did that as a child, but I want to keep her message forever on my feed page.

I love you too. signed Sophia Bush.

Lame, I know but, I am a huge dork and I love her. It kind of made my day and amazed me that she would reply back. Maybe, we can become best friends...

No comments: