Sunday, April 19, 2009

New York Minute

Finally, I can reference that awful Mary-Kate/Ashley movie! Now, my life is complete.



Seriously though, I was in New York for 24 hours on Tuesday/Wednesday for my sister's concert at Carnegie Hall for the Youtube Symphony (Thank you, everyone that voted!). It was an AWESOME concert and I really enjoyed being able to explore NYC for a day. This trip to NYC also showed me that I have no sense of direction as I walked to Madison Square Garden instead of to Bryant Park. I eventually got to Bryant park, but after a major detour. Oh well, I enjoyed listening to my tunes and walking. It was much better than working :)


View Larger Map

Yeah, never have me direct you around New York City. Washington, D.C. is much more manageable for me. But, my New York Minute was fun and better than the movie. Next time I will go to Grand Central Station...

No comments: