This link is stalkerish, but I love it. I can't believe that I didn't think of it! Granted, I don't have resources as New York Magazine's slide show of Michelle Obama's fashion, but I thought that I would share it with you, dear reader.
I am actually surprised that the blog- MrsO - didn't get this scoop first. But, then again it is run by an advertising company so maybe it is related to New York Magazine. Who knows?!
I love MB's style and would die for that Azzedine Alaia belt. Ahhhh, I love it! But, wayyyy to expensive for this poor workin' girl. If you got it, buy it. I only wished that MB wore color on Inauguration night, but she looked fabulous nonetheless. Love love love her and Love love love clothes. Nothing but Love!
Our Charming First Couple <-- Love this photo! One of my faves! Posted using ShareThis
1 comment:
that photo of them makes me cry even months later. i hope obama was feeling a little tipsy at that point
Post a Comment