Cherry Blossom Festival TIME!
This is one of the only time of the year that I love living in D.C. b/c it's not too cold and not too hot. Also, it is beautiful. The sun's shinning, trees have leaves and the flowers are beginning to bloom. I also love Cherry Blossom Trees! I was always lucky as a kid, because my house has a beautiful weeping cherry tree. So, I had a beautiful Cherry Tree in my own front yard.
This year, I visited the Tidal Basin twice and attended the street festival with Mari. It was so much fun! I will definitely do it again. The only thing missing this year was a creepy new video of Willard Scott talking to little girls in kimonos.
I love the little girl who says "I don't own a tv..." Willard is so creepy. "Oh, how sweet it is..." to be old and creepy.
1 comment:
omg i LOVE when they make fun of willard scott- that was amazingly offensive
Post a Comment