Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Conundrum

So, I have this "friend" who I ride the bus with (we have the same bus stop) and often run into in the hallway of my office building. The awkward thing is that we have introduced ourselves already, but I  can't remember her name! She is a really pretty blond hipster girl, but sometimes I can't distinguish her from others (I'm awful). Also, we only say hello to each other, then put on our ipods on and ignore each other, which is so awkward because we then have to go to the same office and floor and then say goodbye to each other.  It's odd, dontcha think? I need to figure out her name and then take this relationship to the next level (conversation perhaps?) because it is awkwarddddddd. But then again, I am prone to awkwardness. So, we shall see, we shall see.

No comments: