I am really ashamed of this, but I thought that I would share it anyway. I am obsessed with this song (see below) by Enrique Iglesias, featuring Pitbull, song called "I like it." It is truly awful, some of the worst lyrics I have ever heard (I don't condone cheating, in life and in music) and it is apparently going to be the theme song for the Jersey Shore (season 2), which should make me hate this song, but for some reason, I like it. Ugh, Enrique, why do you do this to me?
Could someone please also explain to me why Enrique needs to have auto-tune for his voice? He can actually sing, so he doesn't need it. But then again, I loved his mole and was very upset he removed it. Auto-tune = Enrique's mole. But oh well, good job Enrique, I like it (the song, not the absence of your mole).
1 comment:
things i'm obsessed with: ur father's day story, the necklace above, and this song (and not ashamed that i like the jersey shore video) =) love ALI
Post a Comment