Every summer, we hire awful interns. This summer is no different, but less bad than last year. How can you really top a kid, who breaks into the office? Or a kid, who gets physically sick by coming to the office, so he quits after a month (and later to ask for a letter of recommendation). So, yeah that is hard to top. But, I wanted to share this gem.
Last week, I asked my intern to clean up the coffee machine and pods in the conference room, but what I found was a half-done job. Use common sense, kid! Don't get literal with me! Why, would I want the conference room to look like this? Esp. with a dirty glass to the left.
Think of your office, like your parent's home. Oh well, he was gone by the time I looked into the conference room, so I had to do it myself. Seriously, this was a no fail task, but I guess not. Hopefully, he will prove himself useful this summer. NOT.

No comments:
Post a Comment