This past July 4th weekend, I decided that I wanted to make popsicles. I had been eying these Tovolo Green Shooting Star Ice Pop Molds at one of my favorite new stores, Home Rule, and finally purchased it. Side bar: I love this store!!!!!
So after washing the molds and spending the night research recipes, I found and made this "Raspberry-Lime-Swirl Pop" from Cookiemag.com. If you study popsicle recipes like I do, apparently, you will see that they ask you to add tons of sugar. Is it all necessary? So, when making this "pop" I didn't add any sugar and it still tasted amazing. Tart and yummy! Next, I will try this receipe that I found online called Blueberry Lemon Popsicles from this Two Fat Als cooking and recipe blog. It looks amazing! With this swelting heat wave, I think I will be making a lot of popsicles this summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment