Thursday, July 8, 2010

why am i so strange

So, Washington, D.C. is in a middle of a ridiculously hot heat wave, but I am craving hot soup and staring at pictures of wool sweaters. Why am I so strange? But, you must admit that these sweaters are so cute. Maybe, I am just dreaming of fall and cooler temperatures.

Whirlpetal Jacket. $118 by Sleeping on Snow. Item# 18855700. Available in Ivory and Purple.
Alice in Autumn Sweatercoat. $168 by Charlie & Robin. Item# 18903526. Available in Ivory and Purple.
Intelligencer Coat. $168 by Sleeping on Snow. Item# 18903096. Available in Ivory and Purple

Seriously, this Sleeping on Snow brand needs to expand on their colors.  Granted purple, white, navy, black and gray are the only colors that I wear, so it is okay by me! Real Anthro bloggers think it is crazy that all these new jackets on the anthropologie website are only in those colors. But oh well, I must wait until at least August to buy something with long sleeves.

1 comment:

Tes said...

sleeping on snow is a super cute brand. yay anthropologie! ps I can't believe we didn't go in dc! pps thanks for the message-- you are too cute!