Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun objects:

I am a messy eater, so I was totally amused by this mini robot vacuum.  It looks like something made and sold in Japan.  Very cute and crumb-believable! Ha-ha, funny joke.  I think that I need to have this, so I can carry it in my purse.
(Source: buzzfeed,  of course!)


It is starting to feel like spring. Well, not really.  One day, it feels like spring and the next day, it feels like winter.  It is really messing me up, like should I wear pantyhose today or not!

I LOVED this blog post from Oh Joy, which is one of my top 5 favorite blogs. These planters make me feel happy, light, and spring-like. They are cute and whimsical, esp. the dinosaurs. I feel like they were those plastic toys that got repurposed. So fun!

I also love plants and would love to have more...





 How cool are these sharks?! Oh my gosh, I love it. I randomly came across this Etsy artist, who makes pieces from old fence wood. I also LOVE this humpback whale, reminds me of the 6th grade and watching the voyage of the mimi (hello young Ben Affleck).

No comments: