Thursday, June 14, 2012

my life in pictures

- air mail -
I've been meaning to write, but I have been overwhelmed by my new schedule and writing this paper for the program that I just completed. I did write some post cards as you can see from above. I seriously haven't had to write a paper since December or at least a real paper that mattered. So, I need to reserve all my words for this paper, but here is update w/ visuals! It's more interesting this way too (at least that's what I tell myself). I promise to post more after this weekend. The paper is due at 6 p.m. EST so I get 6 additional hours and I intended to use them. But for now, here is the update - Enjoy!



  • First two photos on the left: This weekend, I visited an amazing coffee shop, Origins Roasting, close to the waterfront and tried to do work. Service was slow, but the quality was great. I am a sucker for a good latte.
  • Right-hand side: Recently, it has been really chilly here so I have been eating a lot of soups (thanks worworths!), which reminds me of college and soup parties.  Last Friday was the first time in weeks that I got to sit down and relax - it was very very nice and very very necessary. 
Metro take me home~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i see my postcard! :) your south africa posts and pics are fab!! DC misses you! -ALI