Design & Thinking,
on Thursday. .
I am excited- it is something that I've wanted to learn more about as it relates to Social Enterprise and relates to my interests in design, art, creativity, politics, problem-solving, social causes, and thinking out of the box. Also, the movie is being played at a very cool venue - a new hip and happening coffee shop - Truth Coffee and featuring pizza from a gourmet food truck called Limoncello. All the things I love & want in one evening! Wohoo!W/ that theme of movies - I saw this trailer over the weekend on africasacountry.com twitter feed. It is a trailer for a movie about punk music in Africa, featuring National Wake, a multi racial South African punk rock band. I think it sounds so awesome and I would love to see it. This movie apparently covers how South African bands dealt with politics during apartheid. So interesting!
www.punkinafrica.co.za from Punk in Africa on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment