It's Friday- thank goodness! It has been a long week and I just want to say "forget you," but using the real song lyrics, to this week. To help me get through this day, I decided to wear my favorite shirt. It is a cowl neck/turtle neck like thing. Her name is Annie and I purchased it from Kind Boutique, which I found in one of my blogs. I love it, the boutique, and like to hide in it, like a turtle. Quite tempted to get another one because I love it so much.
To complete this week, I ate some yummy thai food, read a pretty postcard, and watched Garden State (one of my fav. movies of all time and the title of this post was one of my fav. lines from the movie), which was a nice ending to a pretty blah week. Have a good weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment