Saturday, January 15, 2011

what does she carry in her bag?

Crazy vegetable lady
All the fashion magazines and blogs like to ask the question: "what does ___ carrying in her bag?" Well, this Wednesday, this lady carried all of her groceries in her purse. I have no idea what came over me, but all I knew was I was not going home to get my reusable bags because it was freezing.

Unlike a starlet, I carry array of veggies that I put into stone soup and lemon juice.  I can only imagine what the people on the street thought, as I walked with a loaf of sourdough bread and celery sticking out of my bag...

Aren't you impressed that all of this fit into my bag?

P.S. Cliff Crunch bars  ---->
are like rays of honey sunshine that you can eat.  Let's just say I walked by the samples 4-5 times and knew I had to buy it.

No comments: