Thursday, March 10, 2011

Paper lady

Recently, I purchased  Paper + Craft:: Chronicle Booksat at one of my favorite stores, Tabletop. It was kind of an impulse buy because I honestly don't need another book on crafting. I have a couple, isn't that enough? But, I really miss doing arts and crafts. I probably should have studied the book more b/c a lot of craft books give away their templates online on their publisher's websites. I was swayed to buy it b/c the photos of the crafts looked so good. I am always intrigued by making paper flowers and have even purchased a kit from Paper Source.

This Saturday, I became obsessed with making flowers out of tissue paper. I basically used most of the instructions from Paper + Craft, but also watched instructions from Martha Stewart's website from her tv show. I became so obsessed with making flowers that my eyes glazed over and when I looked at the time, I saw 10:02 instead of the true time of 1:02 a.m.  Some people stay up all night drinking and having fun, while I stay up until 2 a.m. making flowers.  Can you say, old lady lady?

2 comments:

AAS said...

i would like some for my apt please!!!

Unknown said...

this post brings be back to the days in art class in grammer school - brought a smile to my face! thanks!

~LAST DAY 2 JOIN CUSTOM SIGN GIVEAWAY~


*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~