I have a serious addiction to television and it has only gotten worse since the return of my regular scheduled programing. I blame my parents for not allowing me to watch TV during the week as a child.
Monday and Thursday night are great nights for TV watching. I probably will not have human contact or see my friends again, because of TV. I really question my ability to return to school because I don't think I could study. I tried to study last night, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Dancing with the Stars or "Dancing with the Has-beens" as Dlisted would say. Cloris Leachman is probably senile, but hilarious. She needs to stay on that show! I predict that Warren Sapp will win DWTS.
I thought I should share my TV schedule with you. So you can see how pathetic, I am. If you would like to hang out with me, please schedule around these blocks. I do have DVR, so if I really like you, I may DVR the show to be social.
Monday
8 p.m. Gossip Girl or 8 - 10 p.m. Dancing with the Stars
9 p.m. One Tree Hill
10 p.m. The Hills
Tuesday
8 - 10 p.m. Dancing with the Stars
10 p.m. Rachel Zoe "shut it down" Project or Law and Order: SVU
Wednesday
9 p.m. Project Runway
Thursday
8 p.m. Ugly Betty
9 p.m. The Office or Grey's Anatomy
10 p.m. Tabatha's Salon Takeover
Yes, I like bad tv. I am the first to admit it. I don't do drugs, but I watch bad tv.
2 comments:
Well, at least Project Runway will be over soon. There's a whole evening that you have to be social, right there.
That is true, but I imagine Top Chef will return soon...
When is Law and Order coming back?
Post a Comment