Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry!


I apologize for my previous rant. I think I lost perspective - I have been reading too much information about Sarah Palin and all of this media coverage on her is not helping the information overflow. It was building up. I should really stick to my gossip blogs because they never upset me. It doesn't help that the economy is in shambles and I receive daily emails that show that McCain is slightly above Obama in the polls. Frank Rich wrote a great article,The Palin-Whatshisname Ticket, for Sunday's newspaper. I will leave you with the quote below and shut my mouth (for now):
"How do you run against that flashy flimflam? You don’t. Karl Rove for once gave the Democrats a real tip rather than a bum steer when he wrote last week that if Obama wants to win, “he needs to remember he’s running against John McCain for president,” not Palin for vice president. Obama should keep stepping up the blitz on McCain’s flip-flops, confusion, ignorance and blurriness on major issues (from education to an exit date from Iraq), rather than her gaffes and résumé. If he focuses voters on the 2008 McCain, the Palin question will take care of itself."

No comments: