This is unbelievable. Everyone, please don't criticize Sarah Palin or else you are SEXIST. Hey Lady, Anyone with a different opinion of Sarah Palin is a sexist. She has no substance that's why you keep calling everyone else sexist. I GET IT!
The best line of the skit is when Poehler says "An issue [sexism] which I am frankly surprised to hear people suddenly care about" Amen Amy. Let's stop making sexism as an excuse. I am so disgusted with this adviser.
This dialogue, which America should be having about equality, but the McCain campaign is trivializing it. There are no words to back up their "this is sexist" excuses.
UGH.
Hate Sarah Palin too. Read articles below:
Once Elected, Palin Hired Friends and Lashed Foes
--> "Shake things up"? I don't think so...
She’s Not Ready
--> Amen! This is not American Idol, this is real LIFE!
Palin Tanning Bed Installed In Governor's Mansion
--> She may have used her own money, but I guess McCain isn't the only one with cancer.
Palin won't cooperate with 'tainted' probe
--> I said it before, but she is just as corrupt as the rest of Washington.
No comments:
Post a Comment