DVRs save relationships, industry study says. (MSNBC) I would probably have to say that this article is true. I can't imagine life with out my dvr, let alone a relationship without one. Sad, I know. But I have terrible taste in television programming. I watch the most vapid and stupid tv shows. And if I had to watch 20 hours of the English Premiere League (soccer) a week, I would probably shoot myself. So my relationship advice is to buy a dvr and to leave me alone during Project Runway and Gossip Gir.
Women pick men who look like dad (BBC)
Study Shows Men Attracted To Women Who Look Like Their Mother
s (Jezebel)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Relationships:
Today, there were a number of interesting articles out on relationships. I don't think they are new with the exception of the first one. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
these articles are hysterically TRUE
Post a Comment