Who is she? Dara is the "oldest Olympic swimming medalist" at this year's Olympic games. I have been captivated by her and amazed by all of her accomplishments. I had heard that she walked during NY Fashion week, but check out this article from the NYTimes about her. Her dedication and hard work is amazing. Dara seems beautiful from the inside and outside. I don't think I will attend one of her motivational speeches b/c I don't have that kind of money, but she deserves it. She is really inspiring!
"Middle-aged mothers find the strength for self-improvement in Torres’s six-pack abs and chain-link limbs. Women in midlevel management positions take strength in Torres’s story of striving for a goal that so far has eluded her.And Torres? After proclaiming herself retired before leaving Beijing, she has found the strength, in the handshakes of everyone she meets, to keep swimming for another year — or four."
Hockey mom's should view Dara as a role model.
No comments:
Post a Comment